Information collecting Related/About You
Categories and Types of Personal Information We Collect:
We collect the following categories and types of personal information:
Contact Information related to yourself: your first and last name, postal address, email address, and phone number; Other identifying information: IP address, passwords and other security information for authentication and access, social media user names, and cookie identifiers; Financial Information: credit card, debit card and bank account information you’ve used in a transaction with us.
Demographic information: gender, age, employment information salary range, categorical purchase behavior outside of Lucky Taro, Inc.; Geolocation data;
Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within our services and which elements of our services you use the most;
Commercial information: products purchased or viewed on our website; Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude.
Categories of Use
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
We use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to: Receive, process, confirm, send and track your order, subscription or registration; Financial information is not stored for future use unless permission is granted through written and signed authorization from the customer.
Communicate with you about your order, subscription or registration; Process any subscription or registration you make to one of our services; and Maintain your “Wish List” through your registry.
We use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends and statistics.
Marketing and Promotional Purposes:
We use your contact information, commercial information, demographic information, internet or other electronic activity, geolocation data, and inferences to:
- Inform you of our new products & offers;
- Provide you with and measure and optimize targeted advertising.
- Run contests, promotions, and sweepstakes.
- Provide you with other information from and about the company including personalized marketing communications.
Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website:
We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide and maintain functionality on our website, or customer review features;
- Handle your customer services requests; and
- Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our websites and apps.
Review and Content Creation Purposes:
We use your contact information, commercial information, and audio and visual information to enable reviews of our products and to display content that you have created and allowed us to display on our website and services and on social media and other advertising.
Security and Fraud Prevention:
We use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, financial information, geolocation data, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect this website, our company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect information from the following sources:
- We collect information directly from you. We collect contact and demographic information directly from you. We also collect payment information from you.
- We collect information about you from third parties. We collect your personal information from third parties, such as social media sites and data co-ops.
We collect information from you passively. We collect Internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies.
We may combine information you give us online, in our warehouse, or through our catalogs. We may also combine that information with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with third parties. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you directly about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional and commercial purposes.
When We Share Information with Third Parties
Our Service Providers
We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including other methods of payment processing, shipping, data analysis and management, promotional services, etc. We call them our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
We may share personal information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Lucky Taro, Inc.
Law Enforcement and Courts
In certain instances we may disclose your contact information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to Lucky Taro, Inc. or to others. We may also disclose your contact information when we believe the law or legal process requires it.
If you would like to opt out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, certain features of our web sites or other services may not work if you delete or disable cookies.
We use Google Analytics on our web sites to collect usage data, to analyze how users use the web sites and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy.
Advertising and Other Online Transactions related:
Opting Out Of Marketing And Transfers; Updating Information About You
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive direct marketing from us or from our Select Partners, or if you would like to opt out of our rental or exchange of your information with other marketers, please let us know. Either In the U.S or outside the U.S, you can send us an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, mailing address, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. If you would like to update or correct your email address, mailing address or other contact information with us please contact us the same way. If you like, you may use one of the following statements in your message to us:
- I prefer not to receive email advertisements, such as updates regarding products and services, special promotions or upcoming events.
- I prefer not to receive direct mail advertisements, such as periodic catalogs and mailings regarding products and services, special promotions or upcoming events.
- I prefer not to have my contact information provided to third parties for their marketing purposes
Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to 5 days for your email request and 6-8 weeks for your postal mail request to be processed.
We may need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, entry, etc., even if you have opted to not receive marketing communications from us. We contact you only in ways compatible with your communications choices. To the extent necessary for such purposes, we take reasonable steps to make sure that your contact information is accurate, complete, current, and otherwise reliable.
California Customer Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA Rights”). This section describes those rights and how you can exercise them with the company.
CCPA Rights Requests
Right to Know and Right to Deletion
You can request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold in the preceding 12 months.
You can also request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services).
Please note that if we delete your personal information, many of our services will not work the same. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Returns: we will require proof of purchase from the customer and if the customer is unable to provide proof of purchase, the transaction will be treated as an unreceipted return in accordance with our return policy.
- Customer Service: Our ability to handle customer service requests may be limited. We will not have the ability to look up prior orders or account information and may request proof of purchase in order to service your needs.
- Recalls: We will no longer be able to contact you via email, regular mail, or phone about product recalls related to products you purchased, unless you provided your information to us by returning a product registration card attached to a durable infant product.
- Wish List: You will no longer be able to view or add items to your wish list. Reference to your name in a joint registry will be deleted. Marketing Communications: We will no longer be able to provide you with any marketing communications directly from any of the company, including personalized marketing communication such as information about new products, services and offers tailored to your interests.
- Opt Outs: Previous opt-out requests will not be saved.
To submit a request to know or a request to delete, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to verify your identity, you will need to provide at least three of the following pieces of your information: name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, and/ot last transaction amount you purchased from us. We will match this information to the information on our systems. In order to designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf. If you wish to make multiple requests under this section, we recommend sending the deletion request last, as we will not be able to fulfill your other requests once we have deleted your information. We will maintain a record of your request to know or request to delete.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Personal Information that We May Sell
We may “sell” (as sell is defined in CCPA) the following categories of personal information:
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California and federal law;
- Internet/electronic activity;
- Commercial information; and
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences, characteristics, preferences, behavior and attitudes.
We may “sell” your personal information to Select Partners and to digital advertising networks. We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under the age of 16.
Right to Opt Out of Sale
California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties, as “sale” is defined under CCPA.
At this time, we do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA Rights and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your CCPA Rights.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites, and you do so at your own risk.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that any of your children has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us and we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
In the U.S., you can call us at 323-840-5555 or send us an email to email@example.com.
Effective Date: January 1, 2022
Copyright 2022 Lucky Taro, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All of the Content on this website is subject to copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress and other intellectual property rights or licenses held by the company. Your use of the trademarks, service marks, trade dress and copyrighted material displayed on this website is strictly prohibited. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Lucky Taro, Inc. reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this Web site. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content.